Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Black Matte Polish from Avon!

I have been hunting for matte polish for a while now. Even when I went to Ulta they had no idea what I was talking about when I asked for it. Duh! Educate your sales people!
Anywho, I painted a black matte base coat and used gold for the stamp and tips. The tips got a little gunky, so I wasn't real happy about that. Of course you couldn't notice from a distance anyway.


I wore this for three days! It survived my trip to Canton! If you don't know, Canton is like a HUGE flea market and it was 2 days of endless shopping! So that was pretty good. I was concerned that I didn't use a base coat, but it held up pretty good.......

So this week I have another interview. It's a little more casual, so I just went with a french manicure. It's a pearly white on the tips.



That's all for now! I think next I'll try some layered stamps! They look so good on other people's posts ;)

Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment