Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome 2012!

I kept saying this was going to be MY year! And what do ya know???? I got a new job! And that, my friends, would be why I am just now posting for the new year! So I have plenty of mani's to show you!
After the new year I got tired of the dark color so I went 'el-natural'. I can't recall what the name of it is, but this is just a frosty white tip with some small glitter....


Then I guess I got on a 'french mani' kick, because then I switched to a hot pink, Oasis by Sinful Colors...



I put Kaleidoscope by Wet-N-Wild on top of it for a great sparkle!
Then decided to file them down, because I was noticing some cracks. Awe..sniff..sniff. I didn't want to be too tacky or 'loud' for my interview so I went with a red french tip and put some Kaleidoscope on it again.



I know the last picture is blurry, but I'm making a point. In the close up pics you can see that my lines aren't real straight and it might look a little tacky, however in real life nobody looks that close and they really didn't look bad.
Sometimes I take the time to clean up real pretty and sometimes I just don't bother. Usually because I'm painting in a hurry ;)
I will post again with more soon!
Happy painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment