Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Years!

Well the end of 2011 is right around the corner! Can you believe it? It went by so fast. I am not one to make resolutions for the new year.....however, I do want to work more on me this year. Maybe just take better care of myself, so I can in turn be a better mother, wife and friend.
Anyway, I did a New Year mani last night. My husband asked why I did it so early, because he knows I'll get tired of it and re paint by then, but I just felt like a change. So I started with China Glaze, Midnight Magic. I never used this color before, but it's got a beautiful sparkle to it! Then I stamped stars on with a BM plate and sponged the tips with Ultra Pro, Mossy Britches. These colors worked really well together, I guess because of the gold sparkle in Midnight Magic. So, here it is....





I was able to get a few shots in the sunlight. I hope you see the sparkle, because it's wonderfully delicious!


I have to say I will definitely use this Midtown Magic again. Really pretty color, even though I usually don't use dark colors.
Well I'm off to explore other blogs and get some new mani ideas.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Painting!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nails! Did you end up keeping it or wearing something else? I'm jealous of your stamping, mine never comes out that clean.

    BTW I tagged you with an award. If you'd like to pick it up, you can find it at http://www.glitterobsession.com/2011/12/christmas-challenge-wrapup-versatile.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! It was fun.
    Kaki~I did end up wearing them for days! That polish wore really well.

    ReplyDelete