Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Let it Snow!

Let me first say that I LOVE STAMPING! It is so much easier than freehand! Still I am so indecisive! This happens quite frequently.......I sit down to paint my nails, get them all done and decide I don't like it. So I take it off and start over! Well last night I started with a stamp that reminded me of Christmas lights, so that was my theme. I got them all painted and decided they were too busy. You just couldn't tell what was going on.


So, without even a top coat, I took it all off and started over! You can tell that my cuticles were a mess after all that acetone!
So I went with something simple~snowflakes! I started with a pearl-ish white tip, then used dark blue, silver and white to stamp snowflakes. It wasn't really complete until I dotted on some snow. I like it, though I wish I had smaller snowflake images. I even tried to freehand, but that was a total fail!


It is always a nice break for me to sit down and mess with nail stuff! I have school tonight, but tomorrow I think I'm going to do something cute for my daughter. She's going to Santa's Village! Gotta look cute for Santa!
So now I'm going to look at posts to get some ideas!
Happy Painting!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these manis! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog to see what it's about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I don't know what that is, but I appreciate it! I see people getting blog awards and stuff, but I'm clueless other than posting blogs and comments ;) Maybe I should find a tutorial or something. I am now following you, nice nails ;)

    ReplyDelete