Monday, December 19, 2011

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas!!!!!

Yeah, right! In Houston?????
Anyway, I am in such the Christmas spirit! I did some snow flakes on my toes with a few rhinestone accents. I could have left those off because then it looked a little more like flowers ;) Sorry, I can't stand toe pics!


A while back I ordered some matte top coat from E.L.F. and it came in finally! I am totally bummed. I don't know if it's me, or the polish, but it isn't very impressive. I thought I would get the first half of my mani done this morning so later I could just finish it. So I started with my favorite bright OPI red, then put on a layer of the matte and this is what I got.....

Now, you may or may not notice that the pinkie nail almost has a 'crackle' effect. The rest of the nails didn't even matte like I expected them to. So I took it all off and started over! Uggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't give up though. I will try it again tonight, because the mani I have in my mind looks so good.....if only you could see it!

Happy Painting y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You're in Houston? I'm like 20 minutes from there! Yay! Love the nails (and toes, nice tat!)

    BTW, I nominated you for an award. You can pick it up here http://www.glitterobsession.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete