Thursday, August 11, 2011

Just Playin!

So I just felt like painting. Unfortunately I broke a nail! It's so short that I will have to grow them out to make them even again. I just couldn't bare to paint on all NUBS! Once again I know the paints are China Glaze but don't remember the dang name! I'll have to work on that. I am upset that I can't keep pretty manicures long, but the tips always wear off after a few days. So tonight I will be re painting for my cousin's graduation tomorrow. I'll post pics of whatever I come up with!

I also have a few issues with dry skin because I use nail polish remover so often. I lotion my hands all of the time and always rub in cuticle oil between changes. Not sure if there is something out there for that.
Happy Painting!

1 comment:

  1. I never did change the polish for graduation. So there was nothing to post ;)

    ReplyDelete