Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pretties!

So I have been playing around with stamping. I have found that some polishes work better with stamping than others. But it's nice to know there are cheaper ones you can use besides Konad.
Here I used Konad white polish to stamp with, over China Glaze-Good Witch french tip:


Then yesterday I decided to play around some more with glitters and crackle:


I used the C-C-Courage and Good Witch from the Wizard of Ooh, Ahz collection by China Glaze, along with silver crackle by China Glaze. Fun, but not what I was looking for.
So today I put on a base coat for my cherry tree design. I'll blog the results later tomorrow ;)


Tonight is my one night 'off' during the week between my work, school and my daughter's sports! So I shall paint! Those moments of nail art enjoyment are getting fewer and farther between unfortunately. But I will always find time!

Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment