Friday, October 28, 2011

Bundle Monster!!!!!!

Ok, after reading the reviews and seeing all of the great manicures I decided to order these lovelies for myself! So I bought them all! I can't contain my excitement so I am showing you FIRST! Are you excited????????
I got the package in the mail.........

Then I very carefully cut the top and pulled out the contents....this is how they arrived....

Very nicely packaged! So I unrolled the bubble tape to reveal.....

Aren't these beauties wonderful!?!?!?!?!

I pulled back part of the blue protective covering so you could see!

Hehehehehe (witchy laugh!) I am going to see my family this weekend......these women and children do not know what craziness I am going to create!!!!!
I will definitely post Monday to show you the results!
Until then...
Happy Painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment